Monday, June 18, 2012

[EmergingEthnoNetwork] Tarkkonen’s rho with Survo Editor



Dear Colleagues

In this moment I am work in my graduate thesis called "STUDY ETHNOECOLOGICAL OF THE GUIÑA (Leopardus guigna) IN THE RURAL COMMUNITIES OF PUCÓN AND CURARREHUE, IN THE ARAUCANÍA, CHILE".

I am doing the analyze Tarkkonen's rho with Survo Editor for my thesis,  but I have some problems. Do you know about Survo Editor or Tarkkonen's (for reliability of measurement scales)? Can you help me?

Thank very much for your attention.

Cordial greeting

Santiago Zuluaga Castañeda.
Student, Dept. of Biological Sciences
Universidad de Caldas.Colombia-South America


__._,_.___


Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment