Beijing Forestry University, China.
Beijing Forestry University is currently offering funded places for international students wishing to study in China, under the Chinese Government Scholarship Scheme: http://en.csc.edu.cn/Laihua/. Scholarships (both full and partial) are available for suitable candidates who wish to study for either an MSc or PhD degree in the College of Nature Conservation. In addition to tuition fees and subsistence (see below), the scholarship will also include funding for an intensive Chinese language course during the first year, although teaching on postgraduate programmes is predominantly given in English.
Details about Beijing Forestry University can be found on the website: http://www.bjfu.edu.cn/english/. MSc / PhD study possibilities in the College of Nature Conservation will ideally focus on the following aspects:
· Ecology and conservation of mammals, especially wild felids and their prey
· Conflicts between large carnivores and people
· Ecosystem services and management within and beyond protected areas
A full scholarship will provide:
· University fees, (tuition, laboratory and materials)
· On-campus accommodation
· Stipendiary living allowance (MSc: 1,700 RMB per month; PhD: 2,000 RMB per month)
· One-off settlement costs for relocation to China
· Comprehensive medical health insurance
Partial scholarship may include any combinations of elements from the full scholarship, where appropriate.
Full details of application procedures are available on-line: http://en.csc.edu.cn/Laihua/. Informal enquiries in the first instance may be submitted to Dr Shi Kun:
Tel:﹢86 (0) 10 6233 6065 (O), Mobile:﹢86 (0) 139 1009 3750;
Attachment(s) from Giulia Sajeva
1 of 1 File(s)